Tally Note in English
****Some basic concept of Tally, That we use every time when we use Tally Software.
So everybody must know these concepts which makes work and calculation easy.****
That is —
– Assets are the thing in the business like a computer, laptop, almirah, table, chair, etc. that are not for sale, is known as Assets.
*Liabilities in tally
-Liabilities are the responsibility of the businessman those who pay in the future.
– Capital is the amount that is invested by a businessman for the starting of his business.
* Drawing in tally
– Drawing are the amount that is taken back by the businessman for his business for various type of work.
* Ledger in tally
– The book of final entry where the account lie, is known as the ledger.
* Journal entry in tally
– Journal entries are the entry where we adjust the ledger of a customer. So it is also known as Adjustment entry / Voucher.
**In Tally there are 8 types of voucher in a tally that is – **
1. Contra voucher,2. Receipt voucher,
3. Payment voucher, 4. Sale voucher
5. Purchase voucher, 6. Debit Note voucher
7. Credit Note voucher
8. Journal voucher.
***In Tally all entry are must be related to one of these – ****