Difference between e-shopping and traditional shopping
E-Shopping or Online Shopping means buying or selling products on the Internet is known as E-Shopping. and in traditional shopping, buyers go to the shop to buy a product and fulfill their requirements.
What is E-Shopping :
E-Shopping or Online Shopping means buying or selling products on the Internet is known as E-Shopping.
In this type of shopping, we do not need to go to a Shop. We order the Product from any corner of the world. Its save time and energy for the buyer.
Comparison between E-Shopping and Traditional Shopping
1. In e-shopping the purchaser doesn’t need to go to a shop to buy the product. So it saves time and energy for the user.
Also Read:- What is Bitcoin Digital Currency
2. In e-shopping the buyer can browse the different types of websites like – Amazon, Flipkart, etc. to buy the different types of products.
3. In e-shopping the buyer may receive the product, after a period of time but in Traditional shopping, the buyer gets the product instantly.
4. In e-shopping sometimes the user can buy the product at a factory price but in Traditional shopping, the product reaches the buyer through different channels which result in the increased price of that product.
5. In e-shopping a buyer can take knowledge of the product by reading its description but in Traditional Shopping the buyer can touch, feel, and take details of the product at the time of purchasing.